Indian women may have come a long way but they still prefer to go for sarees when they are planning to attend an event such as a puja or a wedding. If you are also planning to buy latest saree collection online in India, head on over to renowned online stores like Sujatra.
Thanks to new-age designers, sarees are getting a new breath of life. No wonder ladies prefer to update their closets with designer sarees instead of Western attire! Furthermore, the options have also increased.
Some of them are as follows:
- Handloom saree - are known for their comfort factor. Support the people who make these sarees by purchasing these sarees from stores ideal for online best designer sarees shopping such as Sujatra.
Linen saree - is made from flax. Flax is a type of plant fibre which means these are comfortable to wear and many more!
Different Types of Designer Sarees
If you are planning to buy designer sarees online India then you should have the necessary information about the different types of designer sarees you can get your hands on these days!
Here is a brief rundown:
Designer Georgette Saree – is known for its lightweight. Georgette fabric is the creation of a French designer Georgette de la Plante who invented the same back in the 20th century!
Heavy Designer Saree – these come with pretty heavily designed borders thus making them ideal party wear!
Designer Linen Saree – As mentioned in the above sections, linen is a plant-based fabric thus making these sarees pretty comfortable to wear.
Designer Net Saree – Ideal for parties, after parties, weddings and events.
Designer Floral Sarees – bring out the teenager in you with floral printed sarees!
How or when to style designer sarees at different occasions and different styles
Here is a brief rundown of different times, type of events and compatible saree types for your convenience:
- For daytime events, it is best that you are choosing light-coloured cotton sarees.
- If you are planning to attend an evening party, event or gathering, it is best to choose printed sarees with lots of shimmers as garnishing! You can also choose sarees with heavy embroidery and lots of zari work.
- You can always choose silk sarees if you are planning to attend a wedding party.
- In case you are about to attend a dinner party hosted by your boss where your work friends, as well as your better half, are also invited, it would be best if you chose net sarees.
- In case you are planning to wear a saree for a road trip or on a vacation, always go for a saree that is made using lightweight material. Avoid sarees with heavy embroidery and borders. Oh! And don’t forget to choose one that comes in a light colour.
Sarees are synonymous with elegance, style and beauty. All of its variations surely steal the attention of everyone! That stated if you are planning to update your closet with something unique this year then go for designer sarees from renowned e-stores like Sujatra.
- Designer Georgette Saree – is known for its lightweight. Georgette fabric is the creation of a French designer Georgette de la Plante who invented the same back in the 20th century!