With monsoon, all set to bring its cats and dogs showering might leave you feeling palpitated. As much as you love to feel the cool essence of monsoon after a long summer experience, there is the matter of selective fashion choice.
You don’t want your precious apparels to be stained with mud and dirt. Hence it requires planning and selectively picking out your choice of apparel for the incoming showering months.
Issues with wearing traditional clothing in monsoon
The most undesirable thing about monsoon is the frequent muddy patches on every roads and street. While strolling down the road, you will come across several of those that might just ruin your cloth if you step near it.
If you are thinking about wear traditional types then beware that not all has the capacity to retain the monsoon. The conventional pieces have not been so formulated to survive the monsoon months.
They will tend to lose their charm with repeated water and mud splashes and at the end, they will end up becoming an item of ruined clothing. It is why it is always best to go for non-traditional apparels as they have been so designed to withstand the monsoon season.
As much as the arrival of monsoon is not much preferred by all, the situation becomes much worse when there are weddings to attend during that time. The concept of monsoon weddings might seem a romantic gesture but the melting makeup and muddy apparels can make it a nightmarish experience.
You might think it’s better not to attend those ceremonies, although deep inside your heart you want just the opposite. Its’ better not to indulge in such dilemmas and instead make the effort to stand apart from others.
The ideal monsoon fashion trends
Monsoon weddings can also be a platform where you can flaunt off your fashion to others. You might seem to go for western clothing although you will have the opportunity of boasting off a well-designed saree if you make the proper fashion choice.
While it is normal to struggle while deciding on an ideal variety of apparel, here are some of the fashion trends of sarees that might just make your monsoon less stressed.
- Considering the recent trends of fashion, short sleeves have become an unlikely pair for sarees. Every fashion follower is now sporting the full sleeve look as it has become the new glam quotient. For every Designer Sarees Online Shopping, you can choose either a full sleeve or a half sleeve type but it’s the former style that has gained popularity.
- One perfect way to avoid the muds is to wear those dhoti styled sarees. You can even team it up with cropped lehenga choli to add its magnificence. To Buy Latest collection of Sarees Online, you must over go over to those platforms that provide all such varieties of fashion.
- For attending weddings and occasions in monsoons, none serves its purpose better than Kurtis. One of the popular trends in Designer kurtis online shopping is the peplums and tie-ups. They are frock styled tops that enable you to retain your charming features of being feminine while making you look pretty. The peplum tops with its heavy pelvic frame have witnessed an expanding fandom recently.
- The multi-paneled varieties of Kurtis online shopping below 1000 are the ideal variety for monsoon weddings. The straight cut layout blended with fancy designed panel adds mild and light drama to the look. If you are looking to avoid blending in with the masses, then it might be just perfect for you.
- For Long kurtis online shopping, you must not hesitate and instead go for Layered and tiered sets. The simple modest type is ideal for women of all age groups.
While the basic Kurtis might seem the proper choice of attire, it will not give you the chance to stand apart from others. It is best to flaunt off your fashion sense with an eloquent choice of the dress rather while being saved from the harshness of monsoon.